Section IX. PLOW ENGINE HOOD, DOORS, PANELS, AND
(7) Remove the plow engine hood as
The plow engine hood has three access doors,
b. Disassembly. Disassemble the plow engine
two at the sides and one at the front of the engine. Each
door is piano-hinged into two sections. The hood is a
c. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair. Clean all
one-piece welded construction with attached lifting eyes
parts thoroughly and inspect for bends, broken welds,
for removing the hood easily from the engine with a lifting
and damaged attaching hardware. Replace or repair
device. The radiator and shutter are mounted on the
defective parts as necessary.
d. Reassembly. Reassemble the plow engine
193. Plow Engine Hood
(1) Install the plow engine hood as
(3) Remove the heater exhaust pipe (par.
(5) Remove the muffler and pipe (par.
(6) Remove the heater pump hose (par.