Section V. PLOW AND CARRIER ENGINES EXHAUST SYSTEM
172. Plow and Carrier Engine Exhaust Manifold
The plow and carrier engine exhaust system
includes the exhaust manifold, exhaust pipe,
(1) Remove the muffler and pipe (par.
muffler. An exhaust manifold is located on each bank of
the engine and piped to the muffler mounted on the
(3) Remove the exhaust manifold as
b. Cleaning and Inspection. Clean and inspect
171. Plow and Carrier Engine Muffler and Pipe
the manifold for breaks and other damage.
a. Removal. Remove the muffler and pipe as
(1) Install the exhaust manifold as
b. Cleaning and Inspection. Clean all parts
and inspect for burned or damaged condition. Replace
defective parts as necessary.
c. Installation. Install the muffler and pipe as