Section X. CARRIER ENGINE HOOD, DOORS, PANELS, AND
Disassemble the carrier
The carrier engine hood is constructed of sheet
metal and angle welds. The two doors on each side
c. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair. Clean,
provide access for minor engine repairs. The steering
inspect, replace, or repair defective parts as necessary.
Reassemble the carrier
inside of hood with an access door available for
inspection and filling.
(1) Install the carrier engine hood
195. Carrier Engine Hood Assembly
(3) Install the hydraulic reservoirs (pars.
(2) Remove the alternator regulator (par.
(4) Install the alternator regulator (par.
(3) Remove the hydraulic reservoirs (pars.
(5) Remove carrier engine hood assembly