Figure 47. Drive chain adjustment.
Section IX. SNOWPLOW FRAME ASSEMBLY
(2) Remove the fan housing rotating
cylinder (TM 5-3825-213-20).
The snowplow frame assembly houses all moving
(3) Remove the cutting edge and side
parts of the rotary. It is rigidly constructed to withstand
cutters (TM 5-3825-213-20).
the pushing of a large four wheel drive truck. The
(4) Remove the shoes and skates (TM 5-
scraper blade is the curved section directly back of the
lower auger. Trunnion bearings support the augers in
(5) Remove the auger drive shaft (par.
the frame assembly.
(6) Remove the fan and auger gearcase
Snowplow Frame Assembly Removal and
Remove the snowplow frame
(7) Remove the -augers (TM 5-3825-213-
assembly (TM 5-3825-213-10).
(8) Remove the auger drive chain and
(1) Remove the chute trough assembly (TM
(9) Disassemble the snowplow frame
assembly in numerical sequence as