system throughout the complete heater cycle. The
(1) Inspect for a defective power, preheat,
control box, located in the carrier cab, controls the
and nonfire relay; ignition coil assembly,
circuits from the power source to the heater and fuel
fuel regulator valve and nozzle assembly,
flame switch, and contact plate on the
59. Personnel Heater Removal and Disassembly
and motor, circulating fan and motor,
(3) Repair or replace all defective parts.
(1) Remove the personnel heater (TM 53825-
(2) Remove the cover and igniter (TM 5-
61. Personnel Heater Reassembly and Installation
heater in numerical sequence as illustrated on figures 8,
(1) Reassemble the personnel heater in
reverse of numerical sequence illustrated
60. Personnel Heater Cleaning, Inspection, Repair,
(2) Install the igniter and cover (TM 6 3825-
a. Cleaning. Clean all parts with an approved
cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
Install the personnel heater (TM
b. Inspection and Repair.